Thursday 21 October 2010

New UDK Project

Having the spent year on the MA 3D Computer Animation course at Swansea Met I haven't had much time to continue the Unreal Editor work I started on my BA Games Design course. Since completing the MA I've decided to start a personal project so I can get back into modelling and texturing for games.

Since the last time I developed anything for Unreal the editor has changed quite a bit, the UDK editing package is a fair bit more powerful than the Unreal editor I used on my degree.

The project I've decided to work on is fairly loose at the moment, the only solid aspect is that its based around a church. I want to use the project to push some techniques that I started developing at the end of my degree.

Essay over! Heres some of the assets I've created so far:




No comments:

Post a Comment